Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bliss.

A few years ago I was asked by a dear friend to help with flowers and favors for her upcoming July wedding. After a slight hestitation, I accepted. The overwhelming responsibility of delivering exactly what my friend wanted on one of the most important days of her life had me secretly terrified.


The days leading up to the wedding were filled with last minute decisions and resourceful shopping trips to every imaginable craft store in the area. In the end, the big day was simply beautiful...blissful, to be exact! I was overcome with such joy as I witnessed her special day come together. The photos seen here are just a few examples of my handy work.


My favorite was the moss covered 'H' elegantly hung on the old oak tree. After numerous hot glue gun burns on my fingers, the end result was perfect. It's the first thing guests saw as they pulled up to the grounds and it set the tone for this special wedding in the country.


Remember ...keep it simple, keep it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment